· · Improves customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization
· · Responsible for overseeing the customer service department, and supervises agents, trains, coaches, and mentors Customer Service Representatives.
· · Reviews sales orders toensure requirements are adequately defined, that the delivery/ installation order is consistent with the company service policies and that the customer information is clear and sufficient, and that the Company has the capability of meeting the defined requirements.
· · Coordinates delivery with supply chain and stock control officers & installations with senior technicians.
· · Receives customer contacts by telephone, letters and in person. Responds to all customer inquiries and complaints; provides technical assistance to customers; documents complaints on Complaint form and distributes to required staff; determines and implements appropriate disposition.
· · Maintains ongoing relations, post-sale, with each customer (relationship management) and maintains the Company’s customer files (customer database).
· · Prepares Returned Products Authorizations and resolves damages and discrepancies.
· · Responsible for guiding and supervising complaint resolution and verifying customer satisfaction.
· · Researches warranty information; determines and authorizes warranty coverage or customer charges for repairs as appropriate; inspects warranty parts replaced, maintains proper repair and warranty records.
· · Provides technical assistance and training to all sales representatives and factory/field service personnel as needed.
· · Listens to and records customer feedback (negative and positive) information onto the SL1050-1 CUSTOMER FEEDBACK form.
· · Performs and oversees initial sale and customer service satisfaction surveys.
· · Reports quality or any other pertinent customer concerns to the Director of Quality and other management to diagnose and resolve, as appropriate.
· · Performs or assigns any other duties necessary related to customer service or to achieve customer satisfaction.
Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help.