Job Purpose :
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) (Desirable)
- Training courses
- Knowledge / experience of the mining camp
- Knowledge / experience of preventive and protective maintenance.
- Experience with computer and MS Office Apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 7-10 Years+ in maintenance and repair management
- 3 Years+ Trucks maintenance.
Skills, & knowledge:
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external parties at all levels
- Good technical background.
- Ability to prepare reports
- Strong Personality with leadership character
- Safety awareness
- Ability to Deal with employees from different Multi-culture Background
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Relies on experience and judgment to accomplish goals
- Able to multitask and work on a variety of activities simultaneously
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
- Fair English language communication skills