To carryout accounting activities related to treasury by posting receipts, posting finance transactions, arrange the importation documents processes, maintain full reconciled bank accounts and ensure files completion accordingly in order to Deliver proper accounting performance
Importation(IM)/ Hard Currency:
- Receive shipping documents for IM process to prepare requisitions & follow up with banks to obtain IM & ensure settlements according to payment terms, post all related transactions in order to ensure delivering IM on time.
Cash Flow Posting:
- Post all receipts to its relevant bank account on Cash MGMT system, Maintain proper filing, report back & follow up clearing on allocated items in order to maintain accurate cash balances.
- Perform full Reconciliation of all bank accounts, liaise with the T.S. to eliminate all pending Items, prepare full outstanding report in order to keep clear confirmed bank balances.
LGs & LCs (unfunded facilities):
- Follow up with T.S. & prepare all required applications, post transactions, file documents. Arrange an analyzed report in order to reflect clear status on the utilization, validity,…etc.
- Keep an updated banks mandate includes all needful reference data in order to ensure compliance with authority matrix & related group policy guidance to maintain a complete updated bank files.
Financial Reporting & Data Analytics:
- Submit timely reports on cash flow and liquidity that provides insights on areas of risk, areas of improvement to enable proactive planning for recommendations and mitigation.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as directed by line management to ensure that collaboration and integration with other financial services team and business units leads to high quality and responsive services and optimal financial decisions and profit generation.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration.
- Minimum 4+ years experience in Finance within a corporate environment
Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English.
- Financial Management.
- Treasury Management.
- Investment Management.
- Knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices & Procedures.
- Banking Relationships.
- Investment Relationships.
- Critical Thinker/Problem-Solving Skills.
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).