- To ensure a timely Paying AMMEA employees by compiling and processing payroll information as per policies and procedures; maintaining an updated records and confidentiality in order to support employees satifaction.
- Prepare and post all payroll transactions and payment letter to ensure timely staff payment.
Pesonal Income Tax / Zakah:
- Prapare tax & Zakat monthly reports in order to complete their payment procedures.
- Ensure that advance salaries accounts are reconciled & cleared on monthly basis to maintain a proper staff records that will be matched with HR records.
Other Staff Payments:
- Prepair all staff payments vouchers according to HR Policies and to maintain the agreed time schedule for payments (eg. Medical, loan, advances , EOSB ….. etc) to avoid any issues with staff payments..
- Maintain a proper reconcilation for staff personal loans and to be matched monthly with HR records to ensure having a proper records and for better final clearance controls.
Sales Incentive / Commission:
- Ensure that staff sales incentives / commissions are prepared, approved and posted to the right accounts as per company policies, in order to maintain a proper expenses allocation.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration
- Certified Accountant (ACCA/CPA)
- Minimum 4+ years experience in Finance within a corporate environment
- Minimum 3+ years experience in payroll within a complex environment
Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- Financial Management
- Knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices & Procedures
- Critical Thinker/Problem-Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills & Data Reporting
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)