To ensure that the Service center contributes to customer satisfaction by providing optimal customer care and high quality of service work. Promote the service center benefits, capabilities and strengths to potential customers. Determine customer needs and communicating it to service team in order to fix it right the first time and ensure vehicle delivery within timeline.
- Meet customer, proper understanding and diagnosis of his needs.
- Do in vehicle check before receiving and deciding work to be done
- Carrying out pre-acceptance inspection (damage on body, valuable left in car, etc) record results on check sheet and confirm them with customer.
- Check vehicle servicing history and explain work to be done.
- Prepare repair estimated cost, delivery date and time to customer.
- Prepare service repair agreement and get customer approval
- Prepare repair order for customer vehicle
- Monitor customer vehicle repair progress
- Ensures job controllers are feeding correct/proper operation.
- Monitors closely the results of time control sheet
- Ensures that customers’ vehicles are fixed right 1st time by implementing the quality procedures.
- Ensures that repairs are carried out within promised delivery time and estimated cost
- Follows up with spare parts, specially the parts on VOR.
- Ensures Team Leaders are following quality control policy and procedures.
- Prepare replaced parts to be return or shown to customer before vehicle delivery.
- Contact customer for any additional repairs may required while repairing and get his approval
- Confirm that vehicle is clean inside and outside before delivery
- Explain to customer clearly all work done on vehicle and charges at delivery.
- Prepare information useful to customer when returning vehicle.
- Handling customer complains through CRM.
- Any other duties as and when required by the Board that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and aimed at achieving the Company or Group goals.
- University/polytechnic degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent field.
- 1-3 Years work experience in a similar position.
Skills, & knowledge:
- Good communication & public relation skills.
- Good negotiation & convincing skills.
- Good English command.
- Good technical background.
- Good ability to work under stress.