1 - Direct coordination with the department's employees with regard to the operational aspects
2- General supervision of all operations
3- Managing the work of the service supervisors
4. Coordination with supervisors regarding service shifts.
5. With regard to employee vacations.
6. Developing incentives policy for delivery drivers and distinguished workers.
7. Coordination with the maintenance department concerned with the maintenance of all equipment in and out of service.
8. Supervising the distribution staff
9. Submit reports to the operating manager
10- Developing strategic plans for the operating department and the operational vision
1- Bachelor's degree, information technology or related
2- With experience in food delivery of at least 4 years
3 - Experienced in ERP operating systems
Technical and behavioral competencies required:
1- Familiarity with ERP operating systems
2- Familiarity with Microsoft programs
3- Mastering sending via e-mails
5- Professional ethics
6- The speed of finding a solution to problems