- To maintain & ensure effective data & information flow between w/shop & service receptions & to control all repair process.
- To Manage drivers and car washers.
- To Take care of workshop vehicles movement, maintenance, and fuel.
WORK PROCESS MANAGEMENT:-
- To Submit status reports about WIP to service advisor /supervisor/w/shop manager on daily basis
- To 100 % ensure that correct posting is in place (e.g. Stamping, sublets, sundries…..).
APPOINTMENT & DELIVERY TIME MANAGEMENT:-
- To ensure that the clocked working time is within the agreed/ flat rate time& to priory reports to team leader /supervisor any tendency of excess.
DATA PROCESSING BETWEEN WORKSHOP & RECEPTION :-
- To ensure that an efficient link between w/shop floor & reception (e.g. promised deliver time , additional repair / approvals & any delays than the promised time)
MAN POWER UTILIZATION :-
- To stringently monitor the technician’s productivity & efficiency.
- To prepare analytical reports over all w/shop performance, efficiency & productivity i.e. Technician booking (idle time – absent –vacation – sick-prep lost time) & related parameters & to feedback w/shop manger & planning sup.
DRIVERS & VEHICLES MANAGEMENT:
- Manage and control drivers, workshop vehicles, maintenance, and fuel, and report back any irregularities.
- Any other duties as and when required by the Board that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and aimed at achieving the company or group goals.
- University degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 -3 years work experience in the same position.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good English command.
- Good reporting skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work under high stress