To advise our customers of the all aftermarket products and services we offer in order to achieve agreed individual and company sales objectives while delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Product Presentation & Demonstration
- Display features and benefits of all aftermarket product range to all potential customers in order to build value and desirability of the purchase.
- Daily Sales Activities
- Generate and qualify sales leads to ensure the company and individual meet the monthly sales targets.
- Ensure a “win win” consultation with customers.
- Provide management with required reports.
- Ensure our customers are fully aware of all aspects of the product at delivery plus warranty requirements.
- Customer Relationship
- Ensure we give maximum customer satisfaction by maintaining and developing customer communication.
- Provide first class rapid response to all our customer requirements
- Follow up & Referrals
- Maximize potential sales from customer follow up.
- Communication, Process & Documentation
- Follow the company designated sales system to ensure out customers receive a professional, consistent experience which maximizes our opportunity to gain customer commitment.
- Keep fully up to date with competitor’s products and offers.
- Training & Development
- Be proactive in enabling business and personal growth by professional development.
- Other Duties
- Ensure our customers are always given required attention.
- All other reasonable duties as requested by Senior Management
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or closely related field (Essential)
- Sales experience of two years in a retail environment (Desirable)
Skills & knowledge:
- Be able to communicate effectively in both spoken and written Arabic and English at a level that can apply to work situations.
- Computer literate
- Able to think in a creative manner to solve problems
- Personal Effectiveness:
- An adaptable and flexible personality with an attention to detail.
- A tenacious result focused person who can tolerate stress in a productive manner.
- Personal Interaction:
- A “people person” who can build effective relationships and influence customers while also being a positive member of a team.
- Clean driving license (Applicable only for outdoor sales)