Role: Merchandiser responsible for everything that happens to a product from the moment it is delivered to the store to the moment a shopper picks it up off the Cooler/shelf. Depending on the retailer, that may include: performing stock outs, organizing the Cooler/shelf, setting up displays, and setting up price and promotional signs.
• Monitor customer warehouse inventory levels and submit comprehensive inventory reports each week
• Manage stock levels to ensure continuous availability and regulation rotation
• Fill and rotate all shelf, displays and equipment to STIM Company standards
• Collaborate with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that our product is prominently displayed
• Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems
• Assist customers in creating an organized warehouse that allows for easier product accessibility
• Stock sales floor shelves for the customers who request additional inventory management assistance
• Properly price product
• Utilize point of purchase material
• Always secure a maximum share of presence for STIM versus competition in all outlets.
• Execution of all STIM programs within the store.
• Reporting competitive activities.
• Maximize the company’s investment behind infrastructure, through plannogram consistent implementation.
• Follow the Company’s Standards of execution
Skills & Qualifications:
• High school Diploma
• 2+ years’ experience in merchandising or retail
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Strong customer service skills required
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skill