Role: Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities. Planning and implementing promotional campaigns. The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Market Share
• Numeric Distribution
• Organized Trade Execution
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Marketing.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Strong creative outlook.
• Understanding of customer segmentation
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Well organized and self-motivated.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
• English / Arabic is essential.