1. Performs control drink analysis for syrup prior to use of syrup batches.
2. Participates in quality programs GMPs, GLPs.
3. Calibrates lab equipment’s, prepare all lab chemicals with standardization.
4. Ensure all Lab chemicals required are available with valid expiry date with monthly inventory.
5. Ensure all spare part available for lab instruments, and fill full comply for lab preventive and maintenance program for all lab equipments,
6. Attend all online training requested via Pepsico Quality University – SET L1
7. Prepares mix processors and fillers for production as per standard operating procedures.
8. Responsible for proper package coding, package integrity, finished product testing and monitors and controls process variation to ensure using SPC techniques as per PI MCPs.
9. Maintain Lab, work area cleaning and ensure housekeeping program is implementing.