To provide operational and sales support for the development of the Rental business as well as coordinate all rental contract management and administrative activities by arranging availability, executing and revising contracts, invoicing, tracking inventory, and coordinate the return process to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Inform customers about equipment and services available and discuss customer needs in order to recommend the most suitable and safe equipment for the application.
- Create customers Invoices & quotations in the system and document customers contracts. Follow up on all overdue rental contracts and ensure customer credit compliance prior to finalizing Rental agreement.
Equipment Delivery & Operation Coordination
- Liaise with responsible Sales Representative on machine delivery and coordinate with Operators Supervisor on operator availability, notify customers immediately of any delivery delays in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Track equipment inventory at all times and prepare disposal and purchase forms to maintain sufficient inventory for proper operation and order parts to cover the department repair and maintenance operations.
Operation Reporting and Documentation
- Prepare Customers Work Statement for each month (with a final Time sheet for all equipments) and standard cost forms on monthly basis for contract period to document and monitor the jobs.