1. Assists the department manager in preparing the department’s strategic plans and annual plans, including the annual budget.
2. Implement human resource policies and procedures and ensure their implementation.
3. Participates in attracting, selecting and appointing the required talent according to business needs.
4. Implement compensation and benefit policies to ensure competitive advantage and ensure compliance with labor laws.
5. Assist in providing information to current and new employees regarding tasks, working conditions, and post-service benefits.
6. Analyze statistical data and reports to identify employees' problems, provide suggestions and work to solve them.
7. Participate in exit interviews and submits reports and proposals to reduce work turnover.
8. Work on training and capacity building of the human resources team
9. Implement training programs for occupational safety and security.
10. Abide by the procedures of occupational security, safety and health, and his subordinates shall comply with them.
11. Ensures that the company’s regulations and policies that regulate the work are implemented in line with the statutory labor laws.
12. Supporting and supervising payroll processing and submitting them to the Finance for approval
13. Supervise the preparation of annual training plans and follow up their implementation in coordination with the training specialist.