- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls according to ISO 9001.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice as to achieve the ISO 9001 requirements for all business Units and departments.
- Compile and implement the Monthly, Quarterly, annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
Overall supervision of planned annual audits.