1. Follow-up services / hospitality / security operations and procedures
2. Follow up on suppliers' payments.
3. Monitoring the services budget.
4. Negotiation, coordination and procedures for paying government services fees.
5. Supervision of modern service personnel to be appointed.
6. Perform the assigned duties as assigned by management.
7. Supervising supplies distribution services (company materials, kitchen supplies, newspapers, etc ...).
8. Supervising the proper functioning of services
9. Managing and controlling travel and accommodation costs.
10. Preparing reports and maintaining relevant documents for audit purposes and for ease of retrieval.
11. General supervision of the medical insurance process
13. Take control of the travel system, administer the system and advise on any necessary adjustments.
14. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on the units and any other reports as required.
15. Providing the necessary logistical support to enable the staff of the kitchen and cleaning workers to come to their work in a professional manner.