- periodically Check all AC units of utility and residence and prepare weekly report.
- · Use testing equipments in order to detect malfunctioning parts and perfom the required repairs.
- · Proactively Initiate the necessary preventative maintenance to avoid units breakdown
- · Prepare list of needed spare parts and follow with utility supervisor to supply them
- · Evaluate the out of service units and arrange with utility supervisor to rebuild and use them if possible
- · Properly connect the AC systems to supply lines and install the necessary electrical wiring
- · Respond to the work orders from both Utilities Department and the Camp with regard to AC maintenance and related missions.
- · Comply with all safety and security measures according to the company polices and regulations.
- Display the required cooperation in quick responding to all work demands in both Utilities Department and Public Relations Department (Camp).