To advise and handle spare parts , special tools , sales order and delivery to both service and distributors department to insure smooth operation flow between parts and service departments.
- Parts Control:
- Invoice jobs, check available parts, receive it from the warehouse and deliver it to both the service department and distributors to insure smooth operation flow.
- Assist & advice workshop &distributions departments about products ,specification to support customer’s decision and ensure the customers receive the right product requested from the first time in order to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Parts Order Communication:
- Communicate Parts Order the non- available parts through supply chain inventory controller after parts manger approval to replenish the stocks.
- Provide workshops with daily ETA reports to monitor the progress, receive and record the Sales Orders , tools , delivery service reference from the service and distributors. supervisor.
- Requisition Update:
- Update workshop & distributions requisitions in order to track WIP , Sales order to ensure completed parts and jobs are picked up by workshop- Coordinate and organize warranty, PSP, and PIP parts in a suitable.
- Stock Management:
- Monitor all stock transfer on daily basis and communicate with supply chain to ensure optimal stock to cover the workshop and distributors.
- Tools Management:
- Custody of special service tools (delivery, receiving, condition reporting and record keeping) and circulate reports on regular basis to ensure best working condition.
- A university Degree.
- 1 to 2 Years in similar field in machinery or automotive.
Skills, & knowledge
- Time Management.
- Business Operations.
- Computer skills.
- Quality Assurance.
- Stock Management.