• BSc degree, BSc in computer science, engineering any IT related fields is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years development experience with iOS/Android applications.
• Proficiency with Git and continuous integration/continuous delivery.
• Experience in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews and testing.
• Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch (Android and iOS). Experience with multiple platforms is a must.
• Ability to work in various team sizes that could scale anywhere from working solo to a team of ten plus developers across various disciplines
• A portfolio of Apps already built and in the App Store or/and Google Play
• Mobile UI frameworks and related technologies
• Knowledge of security issues and best practices to prevent vulnerabilities
• Knowledge of Agile Kanban development methodology
• Design and develop advanced Mobile applications. Build on one or more platforms which include but not limited to iOS and Android.
• Communicate regularly and write clean code. Review, analyze and resolve Mobile application issues as needed.
• Evaluate strategies and make recommendations on changes and improvements.
• Collaborate with team members on the design and implementation of platforms functionalities on the different platforms.
• Consult with other team members and implement solutions in-line with the departments’ visions.
• Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
• Assisting the client support team using your technical background
• Work with backend developers to integrate and consume restful API'