- To provide technical and operational workshop floor management through excellent repair services and adhering to the department management polices and guidance. To efficiently utilizes and lead subordinates.
Quality Management and Improvement:
- To eliminate redo jobs occurrence chances by adopting necessary countermeasures.
- To correct warranty judgment and submit quality and technical reports as and when requested.
- To confirm the required repair nature through proper troubleshooting.
- To provide technical support to the technicians and utilize available service special tools and literature.
- To order the correct parts.
- To confirm the completion of work on the vehicle and the contents of the job card (work instruction).
- To report to the w/shop controller any additional required work found by the technician
Technical Instructions and continues on job tracing process:
- To select right technicians to the right jobs.
- To understand and instruct technical and workshop staff on new models, functions and adherence to technical procedures.
- To submit technicians training requirements to the w/shop manager /sup.
- To ensure that technicians are performing the jobs within the standard time, following correct repair and safety procedures and guidelines.
- To maintain, improve and promote the work environment.
- To maintain workshop facility and equipment to company designated standards.
- To meet business financial business plan and Technician target set by the w/shop manager relating to productivity, efficiency and utilization and quality standards.