OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The primary purpose of this post is to develop and manage marketing systems & strategies, manage marketing programs, support the collection and reporting of information and data to support strategic decision making and the formulation of effective marketing and other value enhancing initiatives to deliver best in class customer service and satisfaction. Key initiatives of this position will include effective and timely development and delivery of marketing procedures, manuals, tactics, strategies, market development, product development, market analysis and evaluation, competitive analysis (marketing intelligence), marketing plans, market research, media planning, marketing & promotional campaigns, CRM and Call Centre systems, monitoring and measuring sales and marketing performance.
The post holder will be required to work with the business owned / part owned by the group to map and analyze businesses requirements and offer guidanceand advice on how those requirements can be best met by the CRM system, sales data, marketing research and marketing communication planning and implementation etc..
The Marketing & Research Manager will be charged with assisting the business unit and Group with the day to day execution of sales, marketing, and customer service initiatives. The workload will be a combination of projects (Marketing programs, Branding and brand management, media planning, Marketing Research, Retail Audit, CRM, Marketing Campaigns, etc…) coupled with execution and measuring effectiveness of marketing communication campaigns (advertising, promotion, trade fairs, road show, merchandising, etc...)
The job requires an ambitious, hardworking, eager to learn, self-starting individuals that can make his/her mark in the Group.This position will require communication and interpersonal skills and an aptitude for heightened attention to detail, as the position will be highly visible and will require the candidate to multi-task on a regular basis.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Marketing Management:
· Establish marketing system, procedures and forms
· Set marketing KPIs, measures and manage the staff performance
· Establish marketing budget and manage marketing resources
· Prepare plans (Marketing, and MARCOM)
· Manage product and brands portfolios
· Develop marketing staff career
· Develop distribution system and model
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
· Development of CRM and direct marketing strategy, creative and implementation processes
· Provide advice to the business units and the group on how to make best use of the CRM system and campaigns
· Deliver CRM projects from business analysis to implementation and post-implementation review.
· Work with IT, Sales/Marketing Managers and CRM team to ensure CRM system is best implemented and used
· Ensure all CRM projects are compliant with the relevant group data security policy and guidelines.
· Provide support for defining the business case for the future use of the CRM to ensure changes to the program delivery model are fully routed in the understanding of the customer relationships/needs and that account is taken of our customers' requirements.
· Identify CRM reporting requirements and proactively build, disseminate and analyze these reports and make recommendations for improvements.
· Ensure the structure of CRM reports and campaigns is meaningful and can be easily understood by internal users.
· Identify CRM development requirements and proactively build, test and implement changes where feasible. Ensure the CRM training documentation is updated and users are supported with regards to the changes.
· Maintain CRM contact records through individual and bulk uploads of data.
· Work with the CRM users across group to develop and manage the contact data management policy, ensuring that the CRM contacts database contains high quality contact data.
· To coordinate with IT to provide clear requirements specifications for any system changes required and to estimate and schedule and complete the changes ensuring at each point that the business requestors have clear delivery dates for their requests.
· To provide training, support documentation and general support with regards to the systems users and to offer best practice within the areas supported by the team.
· To measure the effectiveness of any changes made and to continually ensure that any CRM system improvements are realized throughout the arena.
· Develop, document, monitor and improve all CRM policies and procedures.
· Support deployment of innovation in customer relationship management
· Champion the CRM system and its benefits to all departments across the HHC companies at all levels.
· Ensures the CRM is well utilized and delivering all required results like:.
Customer Segmentation and clustering techniques
Advanced campaign evaluation
· Manage the CRM strategy and spearhead the company's learning for the company loyalty program
· Develop a plan for all CRM/direct marketing communications for the company
· Build and implement test strategies and analyze the results of CRM/direct marketing tools
· Identify and create ways to utilize data to streamline various marketing efforts and company processes
· Contribute to overall strategic planning for company as it relates to CRM/direct marketing
3. Brand Management: To assist in the followings:
· Developing the company logos, brands and trade marks in keeping with the Groups’ brand book and guidelines
· Advises and help in forming, designing and promoting the company brands
· Company brands building in a variety of business contexts
· Integrates requirements for brand building, reinforcement, & revitalization
· Models, measures, & impact of company brand equity
· Carry out Brand Audit and tracking research Project
· Managing and Measuring Brand Equity
· Managing company Brands Over Time
4. Advertising & Promotion: To assist in:
· Selects media for advertising Planning & execution
· Establishes advertising budgets, Public Relations, Sales Promotion, Direct Marketing
· Evaluating and measures the effectiveness of Advertising
· Plans and executes trade fairs, exhibitions and events
· Manages the media agencies
· To prepare an advertising and sales promotion budget in accordance with approved budgetary procedure outlining in detail the cost of the program needed to accomplish forecasted objectives.
· To recommend advertising and promotion policies, consistent with trade and market requirements. To formulate comprehensive tested sales promotion plans and co-ordinate these with advertising programs to achieve strong trade acceptance and pave the way for the direct selling organization.
· To develop an adequate advertising, and sales promotion program covering local media, Company sales literature, visual training aids, point-of-purchase and dealer merchandising helps, and special events material.
· To requisition advertising and promotional material from the suppliers and supervise and co-ordinate the preparation of additional advertising and promotional material in accordance with the general program, the calendar of special events, and the special requirements of the Sales & Marketing Department. To see that PF&B and related products trademarks is properly used in accordance with the company policies and strategies.
· To prepare sales tools for the field sales organization, such as special product literature, contests, manuals, and display and merchandising check lists.
· To assist in the development of sales and marketing training aids.
5. Research & Marketing Information: To assist in:
· Running marketing research, surveys and studies
· Running market, industry and competitive analysis
· Developing and manage a comprehensive research schedule throughout the year.
· Preparing briefs, commissioning research, where necessary, to 3rd party suppliers and effectively managing the contracts to time and budget.
· Managing in-house market research activities from problem identification, drafting proposal, questionnaire design, and research operation to analysis of results using qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
· Follow up the periodical Retail Audit report and ensure the timely delivery of the monthly report
· Ensure the retail audit reports meet the standard quality of data and presentation format
· Work with the marketing team to ensure all activity is effectively measured.
· Work closely with the different business units to support research activities, provide analysis and make recommendations for improvement in all areas of the business.
· Review the annual research schedule and create a benchmark for the research service and procedures to ensure best practice.
· Demonstrates and administers in a clear, practical way to develop and sustain excellent marketing research delivery
· Ensures all data and reports (daily, weekly, monthly sales reports, market info, etc…) are timely available
MINIMUM SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- · Minimum 7 years’ experience in the marketing management, Direct Marketing, CRM, Marketing Research and monitoring data.
- · Intensive experience in managing marketing department and resources
· Outstanding in planning, evolution and control of marketing activities
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be an enthusiastic and avid marketing professional.
· Must have great creative energy and ability to generate new productive ideas.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from all customer types Ability to write correspondence, marketing materials, creative briefs and presentations.
· Excellent attention to detail, superior communication, writing, presentation, and follow-‐up skills.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; presentation software; internet software, email systems, etc.
· Familiarity and experience with survey and research tools is also required.
· Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
· Resourcefulness in solving problems
· Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
· Superior professionalism and judgment
· Strong work ethic
· Demonstrated problem resolution skills/experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of general sales, marketing, and customer service skills.
· Best in the class in leadership, change management, innovation and presentation skills.
· Has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, or related, MBA marketing specialization is preferred.
· Minimum 10 years of experience out of which 3 years should be as marketing manager
· Mastering the following area of marketing competencies:
- Establishing marketing/sales system, procedures and forms
- Managing & Measuring marketing performance
- Sales forecasting and Forecasting credibility Assessment
- Developing marketing plans and strategies
- Marketing opportunity assessment (MOA)
- Marketing organization development
- Marketing communication planning and implementation
- Media planning and management
- Developing, designing marketing and distribution system/channel models
- Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- Customer loyalty program development
- Marketing information system and intelligence development
- Marketing research project intimation, formulation and implementation
- Branding and brand management
- Managing current issues in marketing
- Retail audit project management
- Product portfolio management
- Developing sales incentives and commission framework
- CRM system development (Initiation, formulation and implementation)
- Marketing & Sales system automation
- Marketing scorecard and dashboard development
- Merchandising programs development
- Trade incentives and promotion framework development
- Market development strategies
- New product development strategies
- Customer service level agreement development
- Logos and trademarks development
- Events/campaign management (Planning, Execution and control).
- Marketing budget and control
- Marketing staff competency profiling and performance management
- Marketing resources management
- Digital marketing management (Internet, Emails & Social Network, Mobile)
· Understanding of marketing principles, direct marketing, marketing research and social media, analytics is critical.
· Hard worker, tolerant, can stay long hours.
· Has good command of English Languages.
Salary: To be negotiated