1. Establishing policies for administrative departments.
2. To plan, organize, direct and monitor all activities and services in the administrative departments.
3. Supervising the development of the work procedures and working on updating it from time to time.
4. Supervising the implementation of the programs of its subordinate departments and coordinating between them in order to achieve and ensure the best results.
5. Coordination with various hospital departments regarding joint programs and plans and problem solving.
6. Supervising the implementation of the rules, regulations and instructions related to the hospital’s administrative affairs.
7. Setting the annual financial budget for the administrative departments and participating in preparing the annual financial budget for the hospital
8. Executing all administrative decisions issued by the hospital director within the limits of his authority.
9. Evaluate the performance of employees and raise the necessary recommendations.
12. Supervising the development of the quality program in its departments.
13. Implementother tasks assigned to him within his competence.