Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepare and follow up the monthly and yearly production operational budget.
· Review of factory settings and analyzing the requirement for optimum production.
· Prepares the production schedules for the facility's different production lines to ensure proper and full utilization of machines & manpower.
· Develops and implements manpower plans (i.e. shifts) to maximize employees efficiency.
· Co-ordinates with the sales Depart. to facilitate production and operations based on the market demand
· Participate with the Top Management in setting a production strategy that complies with the market trend.
· Reviews and approve production plans.
· Review maintenance plans and approves its implementation in a way that insures minimum disruption of operations.
· Direct and supervise daily production activities through close monitoring and coordination with the teams, line operators & production supervisors.
· Periodically updates and report the status and production performance of each production line
· Ensure the achievement of the production plan, Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
· Control and consolidate daily production reports; report variance between planned and actual work
· Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
· Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
· monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs
· Ensure that appropriate standard operating procedures (SOP's) are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
· Implement plant safety programs and ensure compliance with QAMS, HACCP and Good manufacturing practices (GMP's)..
· Prepares all related reports like monthly and yearly also material losses.
· Implement cost reduction projects.
· Manage subordinate employees in the R&D department. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and supervising and motivating a team of workers, directing work; appraising performances; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· University Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering, Master level is a plus
· Minimum 10 years of working experience in Production (factory production Type).
· Should have at least 5 years of managerial experience (Plant Production Management).
· Excellent knowledge of manufacturing principles.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and keep the team engaged
· Excellent communication, decision making abilities and problem solving abilities
· Must have a good grasp of the corporate environment and operations
· Excellent planning and coordination skills of site works
· Planning, organization and prioritization skill
· Excellent command of English both written and spoken
· Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behavior and team spirit
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules.
Salary: To be negotiated