- Work with internal and external agencies to develop marketing assets.
- Ensure accuracy, quality and consistency of corporate and brand standards.
- Oversee execution of multi-channel consumer-facing campaigns.
- Drive and manage the internal approval process.
- Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
- Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Bachelors in marketing, communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of work in a marketing environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Primarily Outlook, Project, & PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills