Scope: Performs accounting functions related to inventory and cost accounting.
1. Initiate and monitor physical inventory and cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy, investigate variances and resolve issues. Reporting as required.
2. Analyze and report production variances. Assist team in determining cause and identifying solutions.
3. Set up and/or change material masters.
4. Update and review standard costs monthly.
5. Assist with month end close.
6. Prepare and analyze financial reports.
7. Assist in preparation of financial key metrics.
8. Assist with preparation of annual budget process.
9. Assist external auditors in completing audits.
1. Bachelor’s degree in cost accounting, finance or related field from an accredited college or university.
2. at least 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
3. Excellent analytical skills and experience in creating solutions and improving processes.
4. Proficiency in Excel and other MS office products.
5. SAP experience highly desirable.
6. The ability to collaborate with a multi‐department team.
7. Good written and oral communication skills.