- Abide to Policies, Procedures and Guidelines of Quality Control Department.
- Sample Raw Material, Material in Process and Finished Goods as per Quality Control Requirements.
- Follow Shift Rostering as per Senior Quality Control Supervisor.
- Preparation of Shift/Day Log Sheets as per Department Requirements.
- Maintain and Follow Personal and Equipment Safety in all Chemical/Mechanical Test Procedures in all Work Areas.
- QUALIFICATION – MINIMUM DIPLOMA IN ORGANIC/INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- EXPERIENCE IN SIMILAR POSITION – 3 YEARS MINIMUM
- INDUSTRY BACKGROUND – PHARMACEUTICALS, FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY, COSMETICS
- COMPULSION – EXPERIENCE IN 9001:2008/2015, 14001:2008/2015 CERTIFIED ORGANISATIONS
- PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICIATIONS – NOT APPLICABLE