- Abide to Policies, Procedures and Guidelines of Quality Control Department.
- Prepare and Conduct Necessary Test Procedures for Raw Materials, Material in Process and Finished Goods as per the Department Requirements.
- Follow Shift Rostering as per Senior Quality Control Supervisor.
- Preparation of Shift/Day Log Sheets as per Department Requirements.
- Maintain and Follow Personal and Equipment Safety in all Chemical/Mechanical Test Procedures in the Laboratory.
- QUALIFICATION – MINIMUM DIPLOMA IN ORGANIC/INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- EXPERIENCE IN SIMILAR POSITION – 5 YEARS MINIMUM
- INDUSTRY BACKGROUND – PHARMACEUTICALS, FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY, COSMETICS
- COMPULSION – EXPERIENCE IN 9001:2008/2015, 14001:2008/2015 CERTIFIED ORGANISATIONS
- PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICIATIONS – NOT APPLICABLE