- Manages all administration activities to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables, including front desk, travel, facility management, transportation services, health insurance, housekeeping, catering, events management, office stationary & office kitchen requirements.
- Collaborates closely with his/her Department in order to develop, customize and implement Vehicle, and Travel & Entertainment Policies and Procedures in line with Corporate requirements and Sudan regulatory framework. Coordinates and maintain recodes contracts, vehicles, and suppliers
- Ensures the correct and accurate submission of all accruals to the HR&A Director and to Finance department. Als, ensures to close the month accuratly according to Finance deadlines.
- Responsible and accountable for all contracts related to Administration on time. Ensures all tenders' requirements are submitted on time.
- Manages facilities maintenance of office areas and equipment as well as securing the best available accomodation for newly comers IAs/STAs, according to their defined budget. Manages renovation projects, company events and any task requested by the HR&A Manages facilities maintenance of office areas and equipment as well as securing the best available accommodation for newly comers IAs/STAs, according to their defined budget. Manages renovation projects, company events and any task requested by the HR&A Director.
- Responsible to submit accurate reports related to Administration area to the HR&A Director, including but not limited to IAs/STAs expenses , monthly reports,..etc.
Also, ensures to run all standard and requested suppliers and services evaluation
- Recruit, motivate and guide the professional development of the team reporting directly and indirectly to the incumbent.
- University degree in Business Administration or equivelant
- 7 years of experience in a similar position preferably with a multinational corporation, FMCG experience is a plus
- Good in English, Ms Office literacy, good negotiation skills, good follow-up skills
- 'Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and to work with a diverse staff, Excellent organizational skills, Follow-up, Strong analytical and negotiation skills. Knowledge and awareness of company’s targets & plans. people development and management.