Years of Experience : 10 years - 15 years
Career Level : executive(director)
Job Status : Full time
Salary Range : not mentioned
Vacancies : 1 vacancy
Job Type : Employee
Location : Sudan/Khartoum
Education level : bachelor's degree
Gender : all
Job role :
- Human Resources
Job Description :
· Human Resources processes and policies; to improve their functions such as recruitment, payroll, wage management, performance management and training and to ensure their effectiveness at the point of application,
· Ensuring the execution of human resources processes of factories, headquarters and field operations,
· Establishment of human resources strategies, determination of procedures,
· Sharing relevant reports with senior management,
· Conducting relations between employees and management.
- Graduates with minimum undergraduate degree from related departments of universities,
- Have at least 10 years Human Resources Manager and work experience,
- Experienced in Human Resources management,
- Fluency in English both written and spoken,
- Has managed all Human Resources functions for at least 10 years,
- Managed the Human Resources teams of companies with at least 500 employees.
- Knowing high turnover management,
- Closely follows new Human Resources practices and trends,
- Focus on employee engagement and happiness, developing and improving human resources processes,
- Have advanced communication and negotiation skills,
- Believes in teamwork,
- Adopts a management approach focused on communication, productive and development,
- Advanced reporting, analysis and presentation skills,
- Very good use of MS Office programs.
- Between the ages of 25-35.
Sign up to apply
About the company
SUR International Investment Company Ltd., which was founded by Sudanese
Ministry of Defense and Turkish businessmen in 2003, made its first investment
by establishing SUR Military Clothing Factory in 2004. This factory, established
for meeting the uniform needs of Sudanese Armed Forces, was operational
for uniform production until 2012 with the production capacity of
600.000 sets of uniform per year.
Within the scope of the works started after the decision was made on establishing
the fabric factory in 2012, Qatari Armed Forces joined the partnership
on 30th June 2013. With the help of financial resources provided by the new
partner, we had the joy of completing our investments thanks to the hard
work of Board of Directors and Board of Executives for the installation of
high-tech facilities and modern machinery.
SUR International Investment Co.Ltd. is rapidly growing to become the world's
first and only integrated military textile company, in order to produce all textile
products of the military and police forces in Africa besides Middle East countries
tries. In addition, SUR International Investment Co.Ltd. will continue investing
into textile business.