- Experience in the overall management of finance functions that include treasury, accounting, budgeting and reporting, cost accounting, finance, portfolio and cash management, loan management and risk management.
- Very good understanding of project financing, investment funds, investment banking, and merger & acquisition processes.
- Expert at establishing accounting functions, systems and best practices; cost-reduction, automation and tax strategies; and lasting business relationships to ensure goal-surpassing fiscal performance.
- Good knowledge of IFRS standards and Sudan Tax Legislation.
- Strong experience in strategic planning and operations including change management, contract management and negotiations.
- Perform detailed and incisive financial and risk analysis models of business initiatives including real estate purchases, capital and equipment investments, mergers and acquisitions, lease versus buy etc. to help leadership in their decision-making.
- Represent the company professionally with banks, investors, public officials, and the public.
- Ensure regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s financial function including capital expenditures, cash projection and cash management.
- Ability to understand business drivers of company and link business drivers to financial modelling.
- Evaluation of the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement.
- Ensures timely and accurate budget analysis and financial review for management team.
- Manages internal funds and oversees credit lines, and other elements of overall external financing strategies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an accounting and financial department.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior management role.
· Good understanding of financial modelling and ability to recommend or make improvements.
· Strong know-how of financial instruments.
· Team worker.
· Fluency in English both written and spoken.
· Between the ages of 35 – 45.