Years of Experience : 3 years - 5 years
Career Level : experienced(non-manager)
Job Status : Full time
Salary Range : not mentioned
Vacancies : not mentioned
Job Type : Employee
Location : Sudan/KHARTOUM
Education level : bachelor's degree
Gender : female
- Automotive/machinery & equipment
Job role :
- Administration/Secretarial/Office Support
Job Description :
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
▪The Personal Assistant is responsible for carrying out clerical, phone and administrative responsibilities while simultaneously representing the executive office, coordinating departmental work projects and serving as a link between General Director and the staff.
▪ Follow up and Implement the activities related to the work of the office and participate in the Formulation of public policies and development of strategies for the office of the general Director, which is the implementation of tasks and terms of reference and ensure the smooth functioning
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪Plan meetings and take meeting minutes.
▪Manage General Directors Calendar and diary.
▪Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people.
▪Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
▪Make travel arrangements and reservations.
▪Compose and type regular correspondence.
▪Managing company documents including confidential material.
▪Create spread sheets and presentations.
▪Provide statistical and budget reports.
▪Organizing events and conferences.
▪Develop positive working relationship with the support divisions and operations team to ensure proper operational support.
▪Office administrative and management practices and procedures.
▪Management office protocols.
▪Knowledge of tact and diplomacy techniques.
▪Documentation and Record Keeping.
▪Excellent organization skills.
▪Proficiency with basic Microsoft office.
▪Strong customer service skills
▪Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
▪Ability to create effective working relationships with employees, the public, other departments and outside agencies.
▪Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment,
▪Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
▪3 Years’ experience in administrative work
▪Experience of working in senior management environment.
▪A Bachelor’s degree in Business
Administration, Secretary or Related field
Sign up to apply
About the company
- Harees: is a privately owned company registered in Sudan to provide solutions for the development of strategic projects.
- Harees: is established by a team of experts having more than 200 years of international and local hands-on experience in management, engineering, and project development.
- Harees: has the honor in shouldering the development of the General Transportation Company of Khartoum State in collaboration with the State Government and other shareholders of the Company.
- Harees: had helped in setting the ground rules for the company management and operational policies and procedures, the organizational structure, the basic ideas for operation philosophy.
- Harees: is currently developing a program for wide sales of coaches and buses to small investors and transport companies.
- Harees: is currently developing the support service of pool operations management for coaches and buses.