- Job Description :
- To assist department heads in employee relations, and the recruitment process and in the payroll department
- Follow up attendance and leave on a daily basis and work report to the head of the department
- To assist the HR Manager with reviewing and developing policies,procedures,processes and practices with in the HR Department in line with good practice and current employment legislation.
- To monitor and analyse staff absence levels,informing HR Manager and relevant line managers when triggers have been met.
- To assistin all aspects of the recruitment and selection process as required.
- To set up Persoonel files for all new starters ensuring relevant information is in place.
- Any task required by HR Manager.
- Prepare daily & weekly & monthly report about tasks to section head
- At least 1 - 2 years experience of working in a generalist HR environment,to include administration of recruitment and training at all levels.
- Experience of supporting section head across a variety of departments at different levels in all aspects of HR and training.
SKILLS & Qualifications:
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice.
- Exellent Microsoft (word, excel,outlook,....etc)
- Exellent IT Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communcation skills in both Language (English & Arabic)