1. Manage and monitor end to end performance management framework and process in accordance to
2. Consolidate ratings, support and provide inputs to rewards teams for bonus computations.
3. Engage with executives to cascade the Group Executive and Opco Leadership / Functional KPIs
received from Group.
4. Monitor trends and patterns of High and low performers.
5. Deploy talent management frameworks and processes including leadership and succession
6. Implement and manage critical skills frameworks defined by Group HR and continuously monitor the
availability and shortage of the critical skills in the organization
7. Develop right fit organization structure, headcount sizing, job profiling and transition plans - in line with
the operating model, strategy, objectives and budgets
8. Administrate Surveys including (GCA, ISS, etc…), report on participation and results.
9. Engage with concerned staff (i.e., Opinion Leaders) to analyse and build doable & effective action
plans to bridge gaps identified by surveys’ results.
10. Ensure job profiles are kept up-to-date and complete.
11. Adopt and localize the Group Position and Job Title convention policy for compliance in design
12. Support and guide line managers on organization design and performance related matter for effective
13. Coordinate and communicate evaluation and levelling for new / changes positions on job evaluation
process and provide support for users as and when required.
14. Follow the OD payments and budget utilization.
15. Ensure efficient processes and workflows within the OD section and human resources division.
16. Prepare and circulate OD reports.
17. Perform Ad-Hoc duties assigned by Line Manager in terms of Organization Development