• The Applications Specialist will be primarily responsible for implementing and providing support for Business Applications systems for companies with significant online presences.
• The Applications Specialist will be responsible for optimizing the system for easy use, and training employees in its functions.
• The Applications Specialist will be responsible for meeting directly with customers and clients to find out their Business Applications-related needs. They will then incorporate these needs into a cohesive plan that serves the company’s full client pool.
• The Applications Specialist will coordinate with other branches of the company to ensure their needs are met in any upgrades of the system. They will then develop a cohesive plan to be presented to the relevant company management.
• Become familiar with the Systems, Network, Database, Desktop Engineers, developers, and each team in the IT Department.
• Other duties as assigned by the Business Applications Manager.
· Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
· Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data