Job Summary :
· Review the effectiveness and efficiency of end-to-end processes assessing the design and effective operation of key controls, covering both manual and automated controls.
· Review compliance against group policies and procedures as required. Additionally, identify process bottlenecks and understand the root causes of these and consider the alignment of the processes with policies reflecting improvements, cost/benefit and service perception implications where applicable.
Duties & Responsibilities :
· Develop the annual Audit Plan.
· Own and deliver allocated Financial, operational & compliance audits in line to excellent quality and within allocated time, which includes the following:
- Prepare audit planning memorandum upon completion of audit planning.
- Prepare the risk control matrix.
- Test of control.
- Complete audit reports in accordance to audit schedule.
- Conduct closing meeting and finalize audit issues
· Recommends controls and improvements to the business and the existing processes.
· Identify control weaknesses and develop appropriate recommendations.
· Monitor the timely implementation of all agreed upon recommendations within the set time frame.
· Quarterly presentations for the Audit Committee / Board.
· Manages and coordinates interaction with external auditors & facilitates their reliance on the audits performed.
· Provide support to management team to help define effective controls.
· Undertake special projects, ad-hoc audits, project reviews, fraud investigations upon request.
· Engage with business to proactively provide advisory and guidance on risks and controls for new projects, and programs.
· Assess the degree of compliance with organizational policies and procedures and adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
· Implement, support & audit relevant quality assurance systems.
· Conduct risk & compliance assessments.
Education & Experience requirements :
· Bachelor degree in Audit, finance, accounting or related discipline... CIA, CMA, CPA , MBA the pre requisite.
· 5 years Experience in auditing principles & practices.
Skills & Knowledge :
· Planning & organizing.
· Attention to details.
· Analyzing information.
· Result oriented.
· Excellent understanding of the international standard of auditing.