To provide adequate storage of materials entrusted to his responsibility to ensure the protection of all spare parts, and to provide the planning and direction needed to achieve the Department targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
2. Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
3. Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
4. Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
5. Complete diary logs into inventory.
6. Report any discrepancies.
7. Communicate and cooperate with warehouse supervisors and co-workers.
8. Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
9. Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.