The candidate will function as the company's strategic financial business leader. The position owner, develops and implements company-wide financial strategies that allows the company to deliver its services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer, maximizing the return on investment. The candidate will manage and oversee the daily operations of the department.
Duties and Tasks:
- Monitor and analyse accounting data.
- Manage the accounting team.
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting.
- Tax management.
- Banks relationship management.
- Developing and implementing financial strategies.
- Reporting of businesses performance.
- Establishment of processes and policies.
- Investement strategies
Skills Requirements and Characteristics
- Proven track record and reference
- ACCA/CIMA/CPA … etc. certification or currently in the process of being certified
- Exposure to Auditing
- Organization and attention to skills
- Experience in using tools such as SAGE or PeachTree or other similar MIS tools
- Strong in Excel
- Strong communication skills English and Arabic written and spoken
- Good understanding of financial statements
- To be able to work as part of a team or individually
- Familiarity with Sudan tax rules
- Have initiative and energy, honest and hardworking
- Analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Stock control
- Strong academic backgrounds and higher/advanced degrees and certification
- Good management skills
- Strong MIS tools experience