Design, implementation and management of ICT Infrastructure according to business needs, developing of policies, processes and IT best practices aligned with business strategies and ensuring that employees are adhering to it, providing IT support and managing ICT team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implementation and Management of the Network infrastructure.
- Multi-site connectivity management.
- Intranet implementation and management.
- Develop processes and IT best practices, and ensure that employees are adhering to it.
- Training support and knowledge sharing activities with the in-house staff.
- IT assets management and procurement.
- Technical support and troubleshooting (hardware and software) of the IT infrastructure; including the network.
- Execution of IT maintenance activities such as software updates, back up strategies … etc.
- Electronic documentation management.
- Management of websites, portal and social medial sites of the company.
- Coordinating with third party suppliers and service providers.
- Supporting our ICT customers in their technical requirements.
- Facing and interacting with customers.
- Managing the communication infrastructure.
- Network and system administration.
- Reporting and Analysis of data.
- ERP system administration and support.
- Overseeing the day to day function of the IT department.
- Cost and budget controls.
- Planning and forecasting.
- Keeping uptodate with the current technical trends.
- Any other relevant activities
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Be resourceful, hardworking, and take initiative
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and multi task management.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to develop plans, policies and forecasts.
· Good technical skills and especially trouble shooting and how to approach technical problems
· Good exposure to the various IT sectors such as Databases, software development, HW, networking, web technologies … etc. is preferred but not must
· Ability to learn and work in new technical areas
· Ambition to develop and be part of a growing organization and to contribute to the growth and development of the organization
· Ability to gather requirements and see it through to implementation
· Customer facing skills
· Willingness to innovate and develop rather than just follow processes and take leader ship roles