Executive assistant to the GM to support the GM in managing the organisation by freeing him from adminstirative tasks. In addition to that by being Office Manager you will also ensure the smooth-running of the office. The role has high degree of empowerment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries, and hotel bookings
- Office administration and providing support to the Chairman/ MD and the overall organization management.
- Interface with company legal advisor (yearly license and registration renewals … etc.)
- Interface between management and the rest of the organization.
- Preparations for tenders and audits.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Answering phone calls and managing GM calender.
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting room.
- Maintains office supplies inventory.
- Cost control of the adminstrative tasks.
- Communication on behalf of the GM and the company.
- Any other relevant information.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong organizational and People management skills
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and multi task management.
· Good reporting and presentation skills.
· Accurate and details-oriented.
· Discretion, maintaining the confidentiality of the business and strong initiative.
. Strong research skills.
· Excellent computer skills and relevant software packages (e.g. MS office).
· Legal and business management knowledge
· Overall good round skill sets both core and soft.