Job Description :
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for the quality, food safety and esthetics of the products. The QC technicians follow through on set processes and ensure adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP), food safety, Safe Quality Food (SQF) standards and product quality standards.
· Responsible for monitoring and programing critical control points (CCP).
· Responsible for monitoring and product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
· Responsible for performing sanitation verification and allergen testing on equipment and other areas required.
· Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and Documentation.
· Ensures the correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing.
· Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices.
· Ensures and educates employees on food safety and standards.
· Responsible to issue disciplinary action when directed.
· Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed.
· Perform inspections on Products, Equipment and Machinery.
· The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
In performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; dust, airborne particles, loud noises and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud; ear protection is required.
A qualified candidate must:
· Self-motivated with proven leadership skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Prior experience in food environment a plus.
· Bilingual - English/Arabic beneficial.
· Must be able to work in a team environment.
· Must have a positive attitude.
· Must have good written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in fast-paced, effectively under pressure, and deadline-oriented environment.
· Flexible availability; we work night and weekend shifts.
Experience from 0 to 2 years of experince .