Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepare requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
· Process Purchase requisitions and collect offers.
· Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
· Control purchasing department budgets.
· Maintain records of goods ordered and received
· Ensure completeness and compliance of PO / Payments.
· Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
· Maintain good relationship with suppliers
· Bilingual English and Arabic
· Strong negotiations skills
· Strong Organization skills
· Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal
· A confident & dynamic speaker, able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of an organization
· Customer oriented
· Computer literate
· Enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to build trusting relationships with others
Qualification and requirement:
· Degree in Business, Management, Finance or related field.
· Experience from 2 to 5 years in related field.
· Age from 25 to 35.