Warehouse administrator oversees the management of stock and inventory within an organization. Responsible for the data entry and inventory of all stock. This involves maintain parts warehouse and ordering, processing receipts, taking records and documenting the details of all orders. They also organize staff inductions; manage occupational health and safety procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reliably pull and process orders, logging items as required.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform inventory control checks, ensure adequate record keeping,
- Manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control and provide reports for monitoring function.
- Responsible for safety, storage and preservation of all the goods.
- Responsible for the physical quantity of the goods received and dispatched by warehouse.
- Responsible to ensure specified storage conditions, organizations of items and assignment of locations and cleanliness.
- Work cooperatively with team members and supervisors.
- Report any order discrepancies or issues to management.
- Follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by the managers.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Communication Skills (Verbal and written).
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Meticulous with attention to detail.
· Team work and support.
· Able to take initiative and use own judgment.
· Professional, hardworking and a positive attitude.
· Physical ability to perform tasks .
Qualifications / Experience:
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management.
- Least 2- 3 years of experience in warehouse or inventory field, plus demonstrated management qualifications might suffice.
- Proven warehouse experience.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong time management skills.