Organizing and executing routine servicing schedules as per the Maintenance Plan or machines operation and maintenance manuals.
• Allocating work to a team of technicians.
• Supervise and carry out mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and general facilities maintenance jobs
• Supervising the maintenance team
• Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
• Fitting new parts.
• Carrying out quality inspections
• Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing defects.
• Fixing faults on site or arranging for replacement machinery or equipment to be installed.
• Keeping maintenance head of section informed of progress.
• Propose corrective actions.
• Maintain policies & procedures comply with both International technical Standards and Group policies and procedures.
• Propose new technical and Company policies
• Assist in developing KPI’s for the Technical Department.
• Propose maintenance plane.
• Supervise and execute any modification or expansion projects
• Set targets for the foreman, superintendents & Technicians and to ensure those targets are achieved properly.
• Identify and address development needs
• Participate in the internal departmental planning and budgeting.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Electrical or Control Engineering Graduate (Honors).
- Minimum 5 years Technical experience in the field of work.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
• Demonstrate strong commitment to the development of the business and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to solve operational problems quickly.
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic.
• Computer literate with above average.
• Technical troubleshooting ability.