PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Maintain testing and reporting quality standard in compliance with ISO systems, ensure all calibrations programs for laboratory instruments and to release good products to finish good store, to manage all chemist and technicians, and coordinate with production and to ensure inspection of all raw materials and finish products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To participate and supervise in the all day-to-day activities related to production.
2. To assist in day-to-day activities related to fleet, building and A/C.
3. To report all damages of tools and equipment to Factory Engineer immediately.
4. To insure all working equipment is calibrated.
5. To assist in ensuring that production is in accordance with standards set by management.
6. To assist in executing all quality precautions inside the factory.
7. To assist improving the quality of production through daily supervision of production.
8. To assist maintaining discipline, clean and healthy work environment.
9. To inspect the raw materials in terms of quality and quantity before mixing.
10. To maintain clean and hygienic conditions for the processing equipment, packing containers, handling materials, workers and plant cleaning system.
11. To frequently test the product during and after processing in terms of chemical properties, physical properties, microbial situation and acceptability.
12. To be responsible, under the supervision of the QC manager, for daily syrup mixing.
13. To follow up preventive, periodic and major quality control programs.
14. To maintain and keep logbooks for all tests and quality control matters.
15. To improve quality of production through daily supervision inside the factory.
16. To write daily quality control reports to supervisors.
17. To ensure the safety of his/her team members while working on the machines.
18. To carry out periodical inventory for machines and tools not used.
19. To initiate and lead training sessions for new staff.
20. To prepare the daily working plan with the consideration of emergencies.
21. To conduct a weekly meeting with the working team to study the problems to find solutions.
22. Plan and maintain policies and procedures related to HSE
23. Authority: stop any unsafe acts or conditions/issues or operations/processes.
24. Perform other related duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· B.Sc. in Quality Control, Food Science or related fields.
· Minimum five years’ experience in related fields and managerial positions.
· Exemption from Military Service.