Job Title: Finance Manager
Company: Pasgianos Food & Beverage Company
Date Posted: 14 May2019
Closing Date 30 May 2019
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
11. Ensure compliance of all procedures and processes within the Finance department with approved Policies and manuals as well as with the international accounting standards (IFRS).
12. Manage human resource requirements within the finance department to ensure sustainable optimal performance and development of the team in charge.
13. Safeguard PFB’s Fixed Assets and optimize effective Insurance Coverage in line with approved relevant group policies.
14. Establish good communication network with all stakeholders within PFB as well as with external bodies (Sister companies, Banks, GOS…etc.) to facilitate and improve internal as well as external relationships with the finance department.
15. Manage and optimize the working capital of the company in coordination with all stakeholders within PFB and in accordance to the approved policies.
16. Manage and optimize the treasury function of the company by planning and controlling cash flows and exploring funding / financing opportunities via the banks. Reduce / mediate forex risk exposure of the company
17. Manage and optimize the credit control function within the department in accordance with approved policies.
18. Manage and optimize the costing and pricing process related to PFB products and to ensure accurate aging of Suppliers and Customers master files.
19. Manage, optimize and deliver all tax returns as well as ensure timely settlement of all duties to GOS
20. Plan, facilitate and ensure accounting readiness for external and internal audit reviews at any time as required by the Group policies.
21. Manage and ensure timely, accurate system generated monthly management accounting, annual statutory financials and any relevant financial analysis as required by the General Manager.
22. Oversee annual inventory counts & closing adjustments.
23. Develop annual budget plans of the financial department as well as control and test overall business plans of the companies in terms of profitability, Working capital and treasury optimization.
24. Ensure accurate and effective functionality of the ERP system to deliver required monthly and annual management accounting. Insure proper authority matrix is uploaded in the system to maintain segregation of duties as required by group policies as well as IFRS.
- To perform any other duties required by GM.
- Conduct weekly/monthly and upon request reports.
Experience and Qualification
· B.Sc. or M.S. in Finance /Accounting or related fields, Associate certifies (Accountant of Legal Accounts)
· Excellent knowledge of Arabic and English.
· Minimum ten years’ experience in related fields with at least 6 years in managerial positions.
· Good experience in manufacturing industries is a preference