Years of Experience : 10 years
Career Level : manager(supervisor)
Job Status : Full time
Salary Range : not mentioned
Vacancies : 1 vacancy
Job Type : Employee
Location : Sudan/Khrtoum
Education level : bachelor's degree
Gender : all
Job role :
Job Description :
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Date Posted: 14 May 2019
Closing Date 30 May 2019
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop an efficient engineering & Fleet strategy based on the production plans, sales forecast, and cost to ensure that the Business objectives are met.
· Accomplishes engineering & Fleet goals by planning, developing, implementing the engineering & Fleet strategy and maintenance activities in production and utility equipment efficiently and in a cost effective way.
· Develop engineering & Fleet policies, procedures, plans & regular reports.
· Manage and lead engineers and technicians for maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of machinery & Vehicles.
· Provide manufacturing support and improvements to ensure line stability and increase operation efficiency
- Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on production machinery, fleet & Coolers utilization and replacement.
- Establish preventive and predictive maintenance program set up to detect and eventually correct incipient failure before it develops into major defects.
- Ensure equipment /machinery/vehicles availability readily on time.
- Ensure spare parts availability for preventive, corrective /repair maintenance.
- Work closely with production, sales and support teams as required.
- Responsible for upholding a safe working environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. or M.S. in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Production or related manufacturing fields).
- Minimum ten years’ experience in related fields and managerial positions.
- Exemption from Military Service.
Sign up to apply
About the company