Job Title: Sales Manager
Company: Pasgianos Food company
Job Code: PFB-SAL-01
Date Posted: 14 May 2019
Closing Date 30 May 2019
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and get approval of the annual sales plan and budget for the different brands which will meet company budget and business planning requirements.
- Organizes, control and motivate the sales force to achieve sales objectives within agreed profit margins.
- Select, train, and develop the sales personnel to the caliber necessary to meet the current and long term needs of the company.
- Monitor change in the market situation and legislative requirements, and recommend or implement action to meet changing circumstances as required.
- Provide assistance on the company's product development and promotional plans.
- Represent the company at senior levels within the customer base, to ensure that the image of Pasgianos Company is maintained and enhanced, as an aid to achieve sales targets.
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans and technical improvements to products/ brands to help maintain the company's position in the market shares of Khartoum area and the up-country.
8. To approve in accordance with established policies, the selection, compensation and placement of all Area Sales Managers, Staff members, Route Managers and other levels of sales personnel.
- Responsible for upholding a safe work environment
- Conduct weekly/monthly and upon request reports.
Experience and Qualification
- B.Sc. or MBA in Business, Sales (or related field).
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales in the different industry, with 3 years in a leadership role.