Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise a team in day to day media management while also leading the process of strategic media planning/execution and serving as a resource for the team
- Train, motivate, grow and evaluate team-members
- Analyze relevant channels and outlets
- Develop budgets and flowcharts
- Recommend tactical implementation and timing
- Day-to-day management of social media plans including developing recommendations, execution details and budgets
- Lead and direct the development of YN presentations from a media perspective
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant to YN media strategies
- planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Draw insight from the campaign results
- Ensure dialogue with ALL YN team on informed strategic implications
- Maintain current knowledge of PR and marketing best practices
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Media Manager for at least 1 year.
- BA in Media, Public relations, Communication or relevant field.
- Bilingual with excellent English language and writing skills is required.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Attention to details