Yalla Nbadir is looking for a creative, forward-thinking, active and an organized administrative officer who will be responsible for all of administrative duties in the YN.
• General reception duties including:
_ Respond to general telephone (if any), email, and fax inquiries.
• Establish and maintain a range of basic databases and records
_ Mailing lists
_ Membership details
_ Office records
_ others as required
• Process inward and outward mail.
• Arrange maintenance, servicing, delivery and office equipment as required
• Support the programs as follows:
(In coordination with the programs managers)
_ Attend meetings as required
_ Organize catering
_ Book meeting rooms
_ Collate and mail out invitations
_ Distribute meeting documents
_ Allocate all vouchers
_ prepare and Take Minutes when required
_ Produce Financial statements
_ Book career support
• Provide administrative assistance to the Executive Officer
• Perform other related duties as required by the Executive Officer
• Prepare monthly payrolls
• Manages time-sheets
• Manage the internal leave registry
• Monitor HR developments according to Sudan work laws and regulations and report to the Director
• Other relevant matters.
· Demonstrable experience in a similar role as described in the Duties and Responsibilities above for at least 1 year.
· A high level of knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Publisher & Microsoft Outlook.
· Experience in general reception duties.
· Spoken and written English.
· Sudan labor law knowledge (preferable).