Position: Financial Controller
A leading company located in Sudan working for Import & Export is looking to recruit Financial Controller as per the following details:-
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitor working capital requirements for each project and present monthly cashflow plans to BOD.
• Prepare monthly reports for actual budgeted project wise cost.
• Approve monthly closing journal entries.
• Review reconciliations of general ledgers to the subsidiary ledgers.
• Review management accounts at every month-end and report to BOD. Perform project wise profitability analysis and present the actual results to BOD
• Responsible to assist auditors and assist them in finalizing yearly audit.
• Prepare various ad-hoc analysis and other studies as required by the management.
• Overall supervision of the accountants of other Associate Companies and projects.
• Review financial records and prepare monthly management accounts and report to BOD accordingly.
• Coordinate with external auditors of Associate Companies.
•To set goals of the team and provide coaching to motivate them towards common objectives and deadlines.
•Review and authorize payment for monthly payroll as per the approval mandate.
•Approve monthly bank reconciliations. Ensure that reconciling items are properly recorded.
•control hard currency account
Supervise day to day working of:-
•Accounts receivable/revenue and payable accountant
• Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
• CPA, ACCA, CA qualified applicants will be preferred.
• 5-10 years’ experience of working in Companies working for (Import & Export)
• Hands on experience of working on Microsoft office/accounting systems. is required.
• Arabic and English (excellent)
•Commercial and business awareness
•Excellent communication and presentation skills
•An analytical approach to work & creative thinking.
•High numeracy and sound technical skills
•Problem-solving skills and initiative
•Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
•Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
•Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
•Potential to lead and motivate others.