1. RF planning and optimization for GSM/UMTS/LTE projects
2. Daily 2G/2G/3G/4G statistic monitoring and analyze (U2000, PRS, NetNuman …)
3. Support drive test team to prepare report, make troubleshooting
4. 2G/3G/4G traffic and capability management. Optimize the capacity of the network to meet traffic increase.
5. Layer management and interwork strategy (SHO, IRAT, HO, Idle).
6. 2G/3G/4G parameter optimization to reach target KPIs.
7. Frequency Plan optimization. Especially for 2G optimizer need know IFOS very well.
8. Regular worst cell and quality problem troubleshooting.
9. New feature and new equipment testing.
10. Responsible for network quality customer satisfaction ensuring during the network optimization.
11. Reporting and presentation
12. End to End Radio Optimization for 2G/3G/4G.
13. Pre-Optimization features/parameters analysis.
14. Perform physical and soft parameter planning.
15. Identify and anticipate network performance issues.
16. Provide recommendations for improvement.
1. At least 5 + years GSM/UMTS/LTE RNP or RNO experience with one of the following vendors Huawei, ZTE, Nokia or Ericsson.
2. Good knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE principle, signaling procedure, radio parameter. Experience for GSM/UMTS/LTE radio network radio parameters deep optimization is mandatory.
3. Competence in KPI counters and root cause analysis and problem-solving on a 2G/3G/4G network.
4. Good at related RNP&RNO tools like NEMO, PRS, U2000, NetNuman, Actix, Atoll, Schema, etc. and experience with radio network planning/optimization principles and methodologies.
5. Good at with Excel/VBA/Access database.
6. Good communication skill.
7. Intermediate or advance level of English.